What is it?
Content writing is the art of create and write content that is made for consumption through newspapers, magazines, blogs, articles on websites or various social media. Content writing may involve create work, like copywriting, graphics or even technical work.
A web content writer specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires content accordingly. The content should contain keywords that are aimed at improving the website’s SEO so that the users are able to find what they are looking for.
Importance of content writing
It is important for the content writer to place the right words at the right place to produce quality content. Good content easily converts a person from a visitor to a customer. The content should be unique, dynamic, credible while also staying professional.
In digital marketing, content writing is considered to be one of the best ways to reach and increase your customer base. Digital marketing is all about content. Content is being shared across the web, on blogging sites, social media sites etc. Since all of these are also used for marketing purposes, it is important to be a creative content writer to attract more visitors and potential customers.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- Introduction to content writing
- Content writing process
- Different types of content writing tools
- Content writing on the web – social media, websites, blogs, for your business etc
- Different types of content delivery formats and when to use them
- How to protect your content
- Legal implications
- Tags, keywords and hashtags
- Content attributes
- What are infographics and their importance
- Scope of content writing, content writing as a source of income