What are Content Management Systems?
A content management system or CMS is a software that helps you to create, edit, organize, and publish content. CMS helps in the creation and modification of digital content. It typically supports multiple users in a collaborative environment. WordPress, Joomla! And Magento are a few examples of Content Management Systems.
Importance of Content Management Systems
- These systems make web design and content publishing streamlined.
- They save a lot of time.
- Help in efficient and streamlined workflow.
- They help in creating standardized and uniform pages across the website.
- These systems optimize your web pages to get a better ranking in the search results.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- What are Content Management Systems (CMS) – Basics of CMS.
- Understanding the difference between a CMS website, a static website and websites made using other server side technologies.
- Different types of CMS, How to choose the right CMS for you including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc.
- Installing and setup your CMS. (WordPress)
- Building a blog, creating and organization of posts.
- Creating pictures and media galleries.
- File Management using CMS.
- Modules, Plugins, Extensions, Widgets etc.
- Using and editing themes to make unique creations.
- Create and deploy websites using CMS, including creating and editing content, adding functionality, and creating custom templates and themes.