What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media. It is aimed at creating content that attracts attention and encourages users to share it on their social network.
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. If you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out!
Importance of Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing can be used to increase brand awareness as you are promoting your brand on social media channels.
- It can get you more traffic through search engines, in addition to SEO.
- With increased visibility, chances of conversions are more.
- Customer satisfaction is more as you are constantly engaged with them online.
- It also improves brand loyalty and trust.
- Social Media Marketing is cost-effective.
- Social Media Marketing is crucial in building connections ; be it business related or costumer related.
- You are free to create content on social media and share it with the world.
- It can also give you valuable insights on the customer’s needs and demands
What you will learn at Avyud –
- What is Social Media.
- Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different than others forms of Internet marketing
- Facebook marketing – Understanding Facebook marketing, Creating Facebook page, Uploading contacts for invitation Exercise on fan page wall posting Increasing fans on fan page, How to do marketing on fan page (with examples) Fan engagement etc.
- Linkedin Marketing – What is LinkedIn? Understanding LinkedIn Company profile vs Individual profiles, Understanding Linkedin groups, How to do marketing on LinkedIn groups, Linkedin advertising & it’s best practices Increasing ROI from LinkedIn ads Linkedin publishing Company pages
- Twitter Marketing – Understanding Twitter Tools to listen & measure Influence on Twitter: TweetDeck, Klout, PeerIndex How to do marketing on Twitter Black hat techniques of Twitter Marketing, Advertising on Twitter Creating campaigns, Types of ads Tools for Twitter Marketing Twitter Advertising Twitter Cards.