Internet Marketing Strategy
A lot of our audience and prospects are online. Since the internet is a vast place, consumers have many choices to choose from. So it is important for you to keep your brand, products and services stand out from the crowd. Therefore, an effective internet marketing strategy is required to reach those consumers and make them interested in your products, and eventually make sales.
How it Affects your business?
- Marketing your products and services online gives you the ability to target audience based on demography. This allows you to concentrate your efforts on the audience that you truly want to offer your products or services.
- You can also handle millions of customers at the same time.
- Internet marketing reduces cost and runs around the clock. That means that your marketing campaigns run for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In online marketing, you can easily get a free listing in a wide range of business directories.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- How to audit someone’s current marketing plan
- Creating audit reports
- use different online marketing tools relevant to the internet marketing context
- Apply marketing strategies such as segmentation, targeting, positioning, and differentiation
- Analyse the online consumer exchange process and its outcomes
- Evaluate product, pricing, distribution and communication marketing functions in an organisation’s Internet Marketing Strategy
- Evaluate the role of social media in the marketing context
- Use digital analytics to evaluate and optimise the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies.