What is PPC or Pay-per-click?
Pay-per-click (PPC), also known as cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays the publisher or the website owner when the ad is clicked.
The unique advantage of PPC marketing is that Google (and other ad networks) don’t just reward the highest bidders for that ad space, they reward the highest-quality ads (meaning the ads that are most popular with users). Essentially, Google rewards good performance. The better your ads, the greater your click-through rates and the lower your costs.
What is Google Adwords?
Google AdWords is the most popular PPC advertising system in the world. The AdWords platform helps businesses to show ads on Google’s search engine and other Google properties.
Benefits of PPC
- You only have to pay when someone clicks on your ad.
- You can reach your target audience with the right ad at the right time.
- You can set and control your budget.
- Help in generating higher ROI
- PPC is used when immediate results are desired.
- Google Adwords boosts traffic, clicks and conversions.
- You can reconnect with your website visitors through remarketing.
- Measurement of your performance is easy with Google Adwords.
What you will learn at Avyud:
- Introduction to PPC (Pay per click) Advertising.
- How to set up PPC Campaign.
- Google AdWords
- PPC keyword research, keyword categorization, Campaign structuring and targeting
- Different types of ads – text, display ads, responsive ads etc
- Search advertising, display advertising
- Return On Investment (ROI), how to calculate ROI
- High-level performance details including impressions, clicks, and conversions (based on the defined business goals).
- Important of Landing Page
- Optimize your landing pages
- How to Increase conversion rates
- What is “Click-through-Rates” (CTRs)