What is Mobile Advertising?
Mobile Advertisements are those which appear on different websites and apps on your mobile phone. These are specifically target to cater to mobile users. Any kind of marketing that is done to target consumers through mobile is known as Mobile Marketing. It is similar to Internet Marketing, but the different here is that you are targeting users based on their location, interests and other factors and notify them based on this data.
Why is Mobile Advertising important?
- Mobiles have become an important part of everyone’s lives. There are more people now who are looking for services and products through their mobile devices. So the demand of mobile advertising is increasing to serve these customers.
- Mobile Friendly sites always rank higher.
- Mobile Advertising is slowly overtaking desktop as more and more users are switching to mobile devices.
- More mobile means more consumer data – It gets easy to track and measure user data when it is coming from mobiles, as compared to desktops.
- Mobile Commerce and mobile marketing go hand in hand – People who are targeted using these mobile ads are more likely to buy your product since more and more users are using sites like Amazon, Flipkart, and ebay to buy products.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- What is Mobile Advertising? Introduction to Mobile Marketing.
- Understanding different types of mobile devices
- Different Mobile Ad Formats – Video, Voice, Native Ads
- Mobile Pop Ups, Banners
- Location Based Ads
- Mobile Ad Extensions
- Remarketing on mobile
- Mobile consumers and how your app or mobile site can help them make decisions
- Mobile-specific bidding and targeting strategies
- How to measure ad performance and conversions
- Advertisement on browsers (websites)
- Examining a mobile app as a business
- Release your app on iPhone or Android? Pros and cons to help you decide
- Free vs. paid & how much should you charge for your app
- Common and most popular ways to make money from your app
- How to advertise on mobile apps