What is Remarketing?
Remarketing is a clever way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
Google’s Display Network allows advertisers to display ads across over a million different sites. Within these sites, possible placements include: videos, apps, Gmail, YouTube, Blogger, Google Finance, Google Maps, and websites that display Google ads.
How is Remarketing Beneficial for you?
- You get the ability to target an audience who is interested in your product but did not make a purchase. You can send specific messages to this specific audience.
- You can improve the relevancy of your ads through remarketing
- Remarketing helps create ongoing reminders for your brand to the audience.
- Remarketing can help turn the visitors who are still in the conversion process to sales.
- The Google Display Network is really powerful as it comprises of tens of thousands of websites.
- It offers various tools which can help you in more effective targeting
What you will learn at Avyud –
- Creating a display campaign
- Types of display campaigns
- Creating 1st display campaign
- Search and display advertising
- Campaign settings – Doing campaign level settings
- Understanding CPM bid strategy
- Advance settings
- Ad-scheduling and ad-delivery
- Ads placement
- Creating different ad groups
- Finding relevant websites for ad placement
- Creating text ads, Creating banner ads using tools, Uploading banner ads
- Optimizing Display Campaign
- Remarketing – What is remarketing?
- Setting up remarketing campaign
- Creating Remarketing lists
- Advanced Level list creation