What is it?
The fact that the use of instant messaging is increasing worldwide is no big news anymore. The fact that 1.3 billion people use WhatsApp and 1.2 billion people use Facebook Messenger every month is astonishing. The best reason to use WhatsApp for business is that many of your customers are probably already using it. More than 50 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp every single day.
While WhatsApp is different in its reach and features than other messenger apps, it’s important to develop your WhatsApp strategy alongside your general messaging app.
Benefits of Marketing Using Instant Messengers like Whatsapp
- They offer direct communication between the business and the customers through short but helpful messages.
- Number of users is very large, so they can be used to reach more than a billion people worldwide.
- You can share videos, images and documents in addition to text.
- You can respond to any queries or messages instantly.
- Features like chatbots can be used to keep the customer engaged.
- You can grab the attention of your customers by updating your pictures, status messages or stories.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- Introduction to Instant Messaging
- Different types of IM like Whatsapp, Messenger etc
- SMS marketing
- Why Whatsapp works?
- Strategies that work on Whatsapp and Messenger
- What does not work on IM
- What is Whatsapp Business
- What is Spam? and how not to irritate someone with your ads