What is Growth Hacking?
Growth hacking is the process of rapid experimentation across different marketing and product development channels to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business.
Growth hacking is about doing what is unconventional, something that is not defined in the rules of business and marketing, to give a boost to your sales.
Benefits and Importance of Growth Hacking
- Some of the popular startups across the world that used growth hacking over traditional advertising were Airbnb, Craigslist, Dropbox, Quora, and Facebook. They now have billions of users as customers without ever using traditional marketing such as TV, print, and radio ads.
- One major benefit of growth hacking is that you get a lot more by paying a lot less.
- With growth hacking techniques, specifically analytics and data that you have, you get a better insight directly from consumers and users to improve your product.
- Growth hacking can create strong customer relationships.
- ROI is high.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- What is growth hacking? When to use growth hacking?
- How are different companies using growth hacking for acquiring customers.
- Understanding of various stages of customer life cycle and identifying which stage a customer is at.
- Understanding of CRM
- Applying A2R2 (Attract, Activate, Retain, Reap) Growth Hacking Framework for Customer Acquisition.
- Get to know tools for Growth Hacking at different stages in customer lifecycle
- Create a growth hack strategy to optimize an existing product