What is it?
Sending emails to customers and prospects can be considered as email marketing. It usually involves using email to send advertisements or request business and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
Why is an effective email marketing strategy so important?
- An email marketing strategy is an important part of your overall marketing strategy and business plan. It helps you promote your products and services with the best chances for making profits and reaching your goals.
- Email marketing is easily measurable.
- In order to have a good and effective email marketing strategy, it is important to decide what you target audience is. You have to take into consideration their preferences and what benefits they are getting by choosing your products.
- Email marketing allows for targeted messaging.
- In many cases, email-marketing is more effective that social media.
- Emails are personalized and customizable.
- It is also an affordable way of marketing.
- Email marketing is important to increase brand awareness.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- What is email marketing?
- How email works?
- Challenges faced in sending bulk emails, How to overcome these challenges?
- Types of email marketing- Opt-in & bulk emailing
- What is opt-in email marketing?
- Setting up email marketing account
- Best platforms to do opt-in email marketing
- Setting up lists & web form
- Creating a broadcast email
- What are autoresponders?
- Setting up autoresponders
- How to do bulk emailing?
- Tricks to land in inbox instead of spam folder
- Email Header, DKIM, SPF
- Top email marketing software & a glimpse of how to use them
- Improving ROI with A/B Testing