Importance of Video Development
Videos are one of the most effective ways of communication. Studies have shown that users are more likely to share an online video than a piece of text. Another study has shown that a user is more likely to recall a video that they watched instead of reading the same article via text. So it is clear that videos play a crucial part when you are promoting your product.
How is it important for a business?
- The use of eye catching visual media will help a buyer feel more confident in their purchase. This can bring about a feeling of trust in the websites products and purchases.
- Videos have been proved to gather more attention than text or other media.
- Engagement level is high.
- Retention rates are high with videos – people are more likely to remember video content rather than text.
- You can create a create a strong emotional connection with the audience through videos.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- What are the basics of video?
- Importance of videos in marketing.
- Basics of using a mobile camera, types of camera shots, angles, framing heights.
- What is a video sequence? How to incorporate close, tight or wide shots.
- Writing a script for a video, basic story structure, and how to make a storyboard.
- Difference between documentary, commercials and factual videos.
- Basics of video and audio editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Titles, transitions, special effects, colour grading etc.
- Different types of video formats and when to use them.