What is Graphic Design?
Graphic design is the process of planning and projecting ideas with visual and textual content. Therefore, it is also known as communication design. It can be physical or virtual and can include images, words, or graphics.
Importance of Graphic Design
Graphic Design is something which drives advertising and attracts us to brands. Graphics can help a person make a decision. A good graphic gives a good first impression of your product and your brand. It can also convey a message that you are established and should be taken seriously. A good graphic design can make your product understandable to your audience.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- What are the principles of Graphic design?
- Why is a good graphic design important?
- Good design vs Bad design.
- Fundamentals of shape, spacing, rhythm.
- Colours, textures and imagery.
- Basics of different graphic designing software, with hands on : Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc.
- Logos and how to make them.
- What are vectors? How to create vectors?
- Print design.
- How to do colour correction.
- How to design brochures, posters, etc.
- Printing mediums.
- Different types and file formats and when to use them.