What is Marketing?
Marketing is the process of making customers interested in your products and services. It is an art that can help you influence purchasing decisions. Marketing can be either traditional or digital. Digital marketing is the marketing of products through digital technology, like the internet, mobile, display advertising and so on.
What is Branding?
A brand is a name, term, design, symbol, or any feature that differentiates an organization or product from its competition in the eyes of the customer.
Branding is the process of making such a name, slogan or symbol that can make your business stand out from the crowd.
How are Marketing and Branding important for your business?
- A good marketing plan helps you identify your business goals, your target audience and how to reach them.
- It helps you to understand and serve the customers better.
- Digital Marketing can help you target both local and international audience while giving you the ability to analyze your campaigns in real time, interact with your audience and so much more.
- Having a unique brand is important as it can give you an advantage over your rivals and help you to acquire customers and retain them.
- Having a strong brand gives you a competitive edge in the market
- It also helps in the easy introduction of products.
What you will learn at Avyud –
- Fundamentals of marketing and branding
- What are Digital Marketing and its importance in today’s world?
- Inbound vs Outbound Marketing
- Strategic Flow for Marketing Activities
- How to create a strong brand name to make a lasting impression on your audience.
- Creating an effective brand strategy
- How to set a target audience
- Integrating your marketing campaigns with your brand to get an edge over your competition.