After you have learned all the aspects of digital marketing, it is important to learn the advanced techniques in order to further improve your rankings, get good quality traffic and improve overall performance.
Structured Data and its importance in SEO
Structured data is the additional data that you see in the results, apart from the title and meta description. This can include opening hours, pricing and stars from reviews. Websites that use structured data make it easier for the search engine crawlers to understand the content inside the site, basic and complex both, which can help in getting better rankings.
Traffic on search engines is increasing everyday, which means that the sites competing for rankings on search engines is also increasing. As a result, many marketers are pushing their link-building and SEO to the limit which causes Google to penalize them and make changes in its algorithm.
This penalization causes the rankings to go down and can lead to a drastic change in web traffic. So, it is important for the webmasters to recover from this penalty in order to regain the traffic and improve their campaign.
What you will learn at Avyud :
- What is Structured Data? What is its importance in SEO?
- Rich snippets
- What is Schema Markup? Different types of schema
- Boosting SEO ranking with HTML tags
- How to get the Microdata HTML written for you by Google
- Schema and HTML Microformats syntax
- Schema on Contact Address
- Schema on Breadcrumbs
- Schema on Ratings/Reviews & more types
- Logo Optimization
- Google Embedded Map
- What is a Google Penalty?
- Types of Penalties
- Panda Penalties
- Penguin Penalties
- How to Spot a Google Link Penalty
- Removing a Google Links Penalty
- How do I recover from a Penguin penalty?