Learn about the rules & regulations of using content online, and how to protect yourself from hackers and online theft.
In simple words, we can say that a cyber crime is any unlawful act where a computer/website or individual is ‘attacked’ using an online medium. Cyber crimes can involve criminal activities that are traditional in nature, such as theft, fraud, forgery, defamation and mischief, all of which are subject to the Indian Penal Code.
Why is it important in today’s world?
- To avoid online fraud and theft
- It is important to study Cyber Laws so that you are well informed and to avoid making any mistakes while uploading and sharing content.
- To deal with someone who is stealing your content
What you will learn at Avyud?
- National and International Cyber Laws
- Content Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Security
- Different types of cyber attacks
- What is Hacking?
- How to protect yourself from hackers?
- What is phishing?
- Data Privacy
- What is DMCA?
- DMCA Protection & Takedown Services