What is Link Building?
Link building is the process of getting other websites to link to your own websites. Link building can be done through various web directories, link submission, influencing anchor text etc. It is one of the most important things to improve rankings and drive high quality traffic.
Directory submission is the process of listing your site to various directories or databases under the correct category. Submit your site under the most appropriate category to take the full advantage of directory submission.
If you need to get ahead of your competition and other SEO, it is important to learn how to build high quality links.
The importance of Link Building & Submission
- Link building is one of the best ways to improve search visibility. They are the most powerful ranking signal among search results.
- Building links can increase brand exposure. When you have multiple sources linking to your site, it is guaranteed to increase awareness about your brand.
- Link building goes hand in hand with other online marketing activities
- Link building can help create and build new relationships.
- Links send positive signals to Google, and can help improve a bad backlink profile.
Different strategies that can be used for link building
- Creating high quality content so that people will want to link to it.
- Submit any news or articles for press release and submit them to directories.
- Put the content in places where influential people can see them.
- Get links from friends, partners, and other people you know
What you will learn at Avyud –
- Fundamentals of link building and submission, why it is important and why to do it
- Conducting a link building campaign
- Different link building strategies
- Barter & Paid Link Building
- Types of Linking Methods (One Way, Two Way and Three Way Links)
- Internal links
- External links (precautions)
- Tools that can be used for link building
- Link analysis tools
- Directory Submission, categorizing your site
- Submission to search engines & directories
- Google Link Scheme guidelines
- URL Shortener
- Fetch & Render
- Do’s and Don’ts of link building